Candy Corn Fudge
· Nonstick cooking spray
· 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
· 3 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
· 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice extract
· 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
· Orange and yellow food coloring
1. Line a mini loaf pan with foil. (Leave an overhang on 2 sides to easily remove fudge after setting.) Spray with nonstick spray.
2. In a large glass bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the chopped chocolate. Set over a glass bowl set on a saucepan of lightly simmering water. Stir with a rubber spatula until melted and smooth. Stir in the pumpkin spice extract and salt.
3. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Stir 3 drops of orange food coloring into one of the bowls. Stir in 3 drops of yellow food coloring into another bowl. Leave the third bowl white.
4. Pour the yellow mixture into the prepared pan and spread out with an offset spatula to smooth. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill. Meanwhile, put the bowl with the orange mixture over the lightly simmering water to keep smooth.
5. Pour the orange mixture into the loaf pan and spread it into an even layer. Chill for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, put the bowl with the white mixture over the lightly simmering water to keep smooth.
6. Add the final layer of white chocolate to the top of the fudge, and place in the refrigerator to set up for at least 1 hour.
7. Once set, remove the fudge from the loaf pan and un-peel the foil. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices, then cut into triangles like candy corn.