Cilantro Lime Chicken
· 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
· Juice of 2 limes
· 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1/2 tsp. cumin
· Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
· 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
· Kosher salt
· Freshly ground black pepper
· Cooked white rice, for serving
1. Whisk together 2 tablespoons oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Add chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in fridge 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
2. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 425°. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to skillet skin-side down and pour in remaining marinade. Sear until skin is golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more.
3. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Serve over rice drizzled with pan drippings.