Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball
· 1 Pound Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
· 5 Green Onions, Diced
· 12 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
· 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Juice
· 1 Cup Chopped Dill Pickles
· 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
· 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1. Place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir in the pickle juice and garlic powder until smooth.
2. Stir in the chopped pickles, cheddar, and half of the crumbled bacon until well combined.
3. Use your hands to shape the mixture into a ball.
4. Pour the remaining crumbled bacon and the diced onion in a single layer on a large plate.
5. Roll the cheese ball into the bacon and onion mixture until coated on all sides.
6. Serve immediately or cover in an airtight container for up to 2 days before serving.
7. Serve this with your favorite chips, crackers, and veggies.