Low Carb Crack Chicken Cassarole
· 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
· 1/2 pound bacon cooked and chopped
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 4 large eggs
· 1/2 cup heavy cream
· 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch or 11×7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cooked chicken and cooked bacon in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and ranch dressing. Pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes.