- 4 Skinless Salmon Fillets about 6 oz each
- 1 Green Onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- ⅓ Cup Low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ Cup Fresh orange juice
- 2-3 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tbsp Minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
- ½ Lemon juiced
- ½ Tbsp Gluten-free flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl whisk together all teriyaki sauce ingredients. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place the salmon in.
3. Pour the sauce over then bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and flaky.
4. Once the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven, and spoon over with the thickened sauce from the baking dish.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!