Cheese Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
- 2 7oz tubes Pillsbury biscuits
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce for dipping, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the biscuits into 4 equal pieces and place them in a large bowl. Pour in the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, pepperoni pieces and mozzarella cheese. Toss to evenly combine.
3. Divide the mixture among a lightly greased 12 muffin cups for medium sized rolls, or 9 muffin cups for larger rolls.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.