Chicken Avocado Rolls Ups
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast diced or shredded
- 1 avocado. pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese or choice
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons onion minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons sour-cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 - 10 " flour tortillas or 3 medium tortillas
1. In a large bowl, add the cooked chicken, avocado, cheese, tomato, onion, cilantro, sour-cream and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and stir with a spoon until everything is fully combined and the avocado is chunky and mashed.
2. Spread the mixture on equally on each of the floured tortillas and roll them up tightly. Cut in slices and place on plate. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy hot or cold!