One Pot Cheesy Creamed Corn
· 3 14 oz Frozen Kernel Corn ** see notes thawed and drained
· 2 Tbsp Butter
· 8 ounces Cream Cheese cubed
· 1/2 Cup Milk
· 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
· 3 Garlic Cloves Minced or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
· 3 Tbsp Chopped Chives *
· 1 Tsp Chili Flakes optional
· Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in corn, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add in cream cheese and milk, and mix until fully combined. Stir in shredded cheese and cook until all cheese melts and you get a thicker consistency. Then remove from heat.
3. Serve and garnish with chives and chili flakes. Enjoy!