Coconut Mango Ice Cream
- 3 – 4 cups mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 14 oz can coconut milk, regular or light
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp or more any milk or water
2. Process until smooth, adding more liquid by tbsp and scraping the walls, if necessary.
3. Taste for sweetness now and adjust of necessary. Especially, frozen mango differs.
4. Pour into any container and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, let thaw on a counter for 30 minutes or 60 minutes for soft serve. It will become softer and creamy.