Keto Low Carb Taco Cups
· 4½ tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
· ⅓ cup coconut flour
· 1 oz cream cheese softened
· 4 eggs
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon baking powder
· ½ teaspoon garlic powder
· 1⅓ cup cheddar cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin pan.
2. Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.
3. Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.
4. Stir in cheeses.
5. Spoon into muffin tins.
6. Then, spray fingers with cooking spray. Pat the batter around the sides of muffin tins to form a cup.
7. Bake for 8 minutes then remove from oven. If the dough rises, simply push it back down with the back of a spoon.
8. Spoon taco meat into taco cups.
9. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of cheese on top of taco meat.
10. Put back in oven and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and taco cups are baked all the way through.