Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
· 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
· 1 cup grated cheddar
· 1 cup crumbled cooked bacon
· 1 packet ranch dip powder
· 1 tablespoon chopped chives
· fresh veggies, for serving
1. Add the cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, ranch, and chives to a medium mixing bowl and stir together until well combined with a wooden spoon or a mixer.
2. Spoon the mixture onto a large sheet of plastic wrap and fold the plastic up and over the cheese mixture to form a ball.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour before removing the plastic wrap and serving.