Mini Twice Baked Loaded Potatoes
· 10 large Baby Potatoes
· 3.5oz / 100g Bacon, cooked to preference and finely chopped
· 1/3 cup / 35g Cheddar, grated
· 1/4 cup / 60ml Double/Heavy Cream
· 1 tbsp Butter
· 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
· Sour Cream, to serve
· Fresh Chives, finely diced to serve
· Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
· Olive Oil
1. Combine your potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 220c/430f for 20mins or until golden, crispy and fork tender.
2. Allow to cool for a few minutes then slice in half. With a tsp/knife, scoop the majority of the potato out, leaving a thin outer layer to keep the skins sturdy. Combine the scooped out filling with your bacon, cheese, cream, butter, garlic powder and seasoning to taste.
3. Scoop 1 tsp of mixture back into each boat and place back on an oven tray. Pop them under the grill and broil for a few minutes until golden and crispy.
4. Serve with sprinkled fresh chives and sour cream.