One Pot Creamed Corn Cheese
- 3 14 oz Frozen Kernel Corn
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese cubed
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Garlic Cloves Minced or 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1 Tsp Chili Flakes optional
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in corn, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add in cream cheese and milk, and mix until fully combined. Stir in shredded cheese and cook until all cheese melts and you get a thicker consistency. Then remove from heat.
3. Serve and garnish with chives and chili flakes. Enjoy!