Creamy Garlic Tuscan Shrimp
· 1 ½ lb Shrimp peeled and deveined
· 2 Tbsp Butter or Ghee
· 4 Garlic Cloves pressed
· 1 Cup Heavy Cream
· 1 Tsp Gluten-free Flour
· ½ Tbsp Lemon Zest
· 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning Mix
· 1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
· 1 Tsp Cayenne Powder
· ¼ Cup Sun-dried Tomatoes Chopped
· A handful of freshly chopped basil leaves picked and chopped
· Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large skillet or nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk flour and heavy cream until well combined, then pour it into the pan.
3. Stir in the lemon zest, Italian seasoning, chili flakes, cayenne powder, and sun-dried tomatoes. Lower the heat and simmer for about 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce starts to thicken.
4. Add the shrimp and cook until becomes pink and curly. About 4-5 minutes.
5. Take off the heat and stir in the basil. Season with salt and pepper if needed and enjoy!