Sesame Garlic Ramen Noodle
· 2 3 Ounce Packages of Ramen Noodles, Seasoning Packet Discarded
· 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
· 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
· 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce** Low Sodium is Best
· 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
· 2 teaspoons Sriracha*
1. Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning packet as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat.
3. Cook the garlic, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until combined.
5. Toss the noodles with the sauce.
6. Garnish with green onions if desired