Cheddar Ranch Chicken
· 1 (1.5 ounce) packet Simply Organic Ranch Dressing mix
· ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
· ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1.5 pounds chicken breasts
· 1 egg white
· 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
· cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a medium bowl mix together ranch dressing mix, breadcrumbs, and shredded cheddar cheese.
3. In a small bowl place the egg white. One at a time, dip the chicken breast into the egg white and then dip into the breadcrumb mixture.
4. rub olive oil on the sheet pan or spray with cooking spray. Place chicken on the sheet pan.
5. Place any leftover breadcrumb mixture onto the chicken.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, carefully flip over, and then bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve on a salad or with rice and vegetables.