Sweet Crepes Recipe
· 2 cups milk non-fat, reduced fat or whole milk
· 1 1/3 cups flour
· 4 eggs
· 1/4 cup vegetable oil
· 1 tbsp sugar
· 1/3 tsp salt
· butter for greasing the pan
1. Mix well (or blend) all the ingredients together, excluding the butter.
2. Heat a lightly-buttered frying pan over a medium-high heat.
3. Pour the batter onto the pan, using about 1/4 of a cup for each scoop.
4. Tilt the pan and rotate it with a circular motion to help the batter spread evenly.
5. Cook for about 1 minute per side on medium heat. Repeat until the batter is finished.