Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops
· 4 thick cut boneless pork chops, about 6 ounces each
· 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
· 1 teaspoon paprika
· 1 teaspoon salt, divided
· ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
· ¼ teaspoon onion powder
· 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
· ¼ cup grated Parmesan
· 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
· 1 ½ cups chopped fresh spinach
· 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
· ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the pork chops on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each.
3. Drizzle the pork chops with the avocado oil.
4. Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the pork.
5. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
6. Spoon the spinach mixture into each pork chop evenly.
7. Place the pork chops in a 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
8. Rest 3 minutes before serving.