Pizza Stick Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle and top with a mozzarella cheese stick.
4. Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed.
5. Melt the butter and add the garlic powder and dried parsley. Brush the pizza sticks with the butter.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.