Banana Chocolate Spring Rolls
- 5 pieces Bananas
- 1 cup Chocolate sprinkles
- 20 sheets Spring rolls
- Cooking oil for frying
- Cut a banana into 2 parts, then cut again each part into 2 parts lengthwise.
- Put the banana into spring roll at the end then sprinkle 1 tsp chocolate sprinkle at the top of the banana.
- Fold both ends of the side inward then roll the wrapper over the banana and continue until everything rolled up and tucked inside.
- Apply water to seal the spring rolls.
- Heat cooking oil over medium heat.
- Fry the chocolate banana spring rolls until nice and golden.
- After the chocolate banana spring rolls is cooked, rest it on a cooling rack to remove excess oil.