Number of serving: 4
· 4 flour tortilla
· 3 oz chicken
· 1/2 green pepper
· 1/2 red pepper
· 1 onion
· 1 garlic clove
· 3 Tbsp tomato sauce
· grated mozzarella
· 1/2 avocado
1. Finely chop the peppers and onion. Cook them in olive oil.
2. After 5 minutes, add the finely chopped chicken and crushed garlic cloves.
3. When chicken is cooked, add salt, pepper and add the tomato sauce. Stir well and remove from heat.
4. Place a tortilla in a large pan at medium heat. Add 2 or 3 tbsp chicken stuffing on half of the tortilla.
5. On the other halt, add grated mozzarella. Cut some avocado slices and put them on the stuffing. Cook until the mozzarella melts.
6. Fold the two halves. Remove from heat and cut the quesadilla into 4 slices.