Low Carb Zucchini Enchiladas
· 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
· 1 large onion, chopped
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 2 tsp. ground cumin
· 2 tsp. chili powder
· Kosher salt
· 3 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
· 1 1/3 c. red enchilada sauce, divided
· 4 large zucchini, halved lengthwise
· 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
· 1 c. shredded cheddar
· Sour cream, for drizzling
· Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook, stirring, until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, and chili powder and season with salt. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add chicken and 1 cup of enchilada sauce and stir until coated.
- On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to peel thin slices of zucchini. Lay out 3 slices, slightly overlapping, and top with a spoonful of chicken mixture. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
- Spoon remaining cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and top with both cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melty and enchiladas are warmed through, 20 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro before serving.