Pull-Apart Stuffed Pasta
· 1 pint ricotta cheese
· 1 cup mozzarella cheese
· 1 cup Parmesan cheese
· 1 tablespoon dried oregano
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 tablespoon dried basil
· 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
· Salt, to taste
· Pepper, to taste
· 1 pound jumbo pasta shells, cooked
· Marinara sauce, to taste
· Shredded mozzarella, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Mix all the ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, garlic, basil, chili flakes (optional), salt, and pepper until smooth.
3. Unfold a jumbo shell, turning it inside out, and gently fill it with 1-2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Refold the shell and set aside. Repeat with the rest of the pasta shells.
4. In a circular dish, place a layer of marinara sauce that completely covers the bottom of the pan. Place the shells, cheese side up in the pan in a spiralling pattern.
5. Pour a little extra marinara sauce within the spiral and top the whole pan with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is a golden brown.
7. Pull apart with your fingers and enjoy!