Traditional Turkey Salad
· 4 cups chopped leftover turkey
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise (See Kelly's Notes)
· 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
· 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
· 2 teaspoons sugar
· 1/2 cup finely diced celery
· 1/4 cup sliced scallions
· 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
1. In a large bowl, combine the chopped turkey, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, sugar, celery, scallions and dill, stirring until well combined.
2. Taste and season the turkey salad with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.