· 4 cups Cauliflower florets (~1 lb)
· 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil (divided)
· 1/2 cup Tahini
· 2 cloves Garlic (minced or just chopped into a few pieces)
· 2 tbsp Lemon juice
· 1 tsp Sea salt
· 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
· 1/4 tsp Paprika
· 3-5 tbsp Water
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a nonstick baking sheet.
2. Toss cauliflower with 2 tbsp olive oil. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet, so that every floret is touching the pan.\
3. Roast the cauliflower in the oven for about 35-45 minutes, until browned and falling-apart soft.
4. Pour the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil into a powerful blender or food processor. Add the roasted cauliflower, tahini, garlic, sea salt, cumin and paprika. Puree until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides occasionally.
5. If it's too thick, thin out with 1-3 more tablespoons of water, 1 tablespoon at a time.