Brazilian Coconut and Cheese Sweet
· 2 eggs, lightly beaten
· 1 can sweetened condensed milk
· 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
· 4 tablespoons grated or shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place large baking liners into the cups of a regular size muffin pan.
3. To a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, sweetened condensed milk, coconut flakes, and parmesan cheese. Whisk until combined.
4. Tilt ¼ cup of the mixture into every cup of the pan (I could fill 11 of them). A bit of room should be left on top.
5. Transfer to the oven. Bake in the middle rack until golden brown on top, about 25 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to come to room temperature before serving.