Frozen Blueberry Lemonade Pie
· 1 cup fresh blueberries
· 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
· 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade
· 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, regular or "lite," thawed in the refrigerator
· 1 deep dish graham cracker pie crust, homemade or purchased*
STEPS TO MAKE IT
1. Put the blueberries, sweetened condensed milk, and frozen lemonade in a blender container. Blend until well mixed.
2. Pour into a bowl and fold in the whipped topping until well blended.
3. Spoon into the prepared crust.
4. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. If frozen solid, take it out of the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.