Smoked Salmon Bagel
· 3 plain bagels, split, toasted
· 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
· 6 oz. sliced smoked salmon (or lox)
· Fresh ground black pepper to taste
· Optional: 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
· Optional: 2 tbsp. capers, drained
· Garnish: lemon wedges
STEPS TO MAKE IT
1. Spread the toasted bagel bottom halves with cream cheese.
2. Sprinkle half the capers over the cream cheese, if desired.
3. Top with sliced smoked salmon.
4. Garnish the bagel tops with the rest of the capers, onion, and black pepper.
5. Serve right away with lemon wedges.