Chicken Potato Foil Packs
· 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
· 1 tsp. garlic powder
· 1 tsp. onion powder
· ½ tsp. dried oregano
· ½ tsp. dried basil
· 1 tsp. Ancho chili pepper
· ½ tsp. salt
· Freshly ground pepper to taste
· 3 Tbsp. oil
· 1½ ibs. Little Potato Company Creamer potatoes of your choice, larger ones cut in half
· 1 small red pepper, diced
· 8 slices of bacon, cooked crisp
1. Toss the seasonings together in a small bowl. In a large bowl add the chicken and the potatoes. Pour in the oil and seasonings and toss well to coat.
2. Prepare four 12x12" sheets of foil and divide the chicken and potatoes evenly with two thighs per pack.
3. Top each pack with the bacon and red peppers.
4. Fold the foil down to seal tightly and cook on preheated medium high grill for 10 min. seam side down. Turn and cook another 15-20 min. or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Serve immediately.