· 2 cups vanilla yogurt
· 1 cup whipped cream
· 2 cups pineapple tidbits (well-drained)
· 2 cups mini marshmallows
· 1 cup pecans (Chopped - or walnuts)
· 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
Cranberry Sauce - or use leftover sauce:
· 4 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
· 1 cup white sugar
· 1 cup orange juice
· Zest 1 orange
· 2 cinnamon sticks
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cranberries, sugar, orange juice, orange zest, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer 10 minutes.
2. Remove from stove and cool the sauce completely, it will thicken upon cooling.
3. Add all the SALAD ingredients to a large bowl.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups of the cooled cranberry sauce to the bowl with the salad ingredients and stir well. If needed add more sauce.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
6. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.