Honey Garlic Cedar Plank Salmon on the Grill
· 1 lb. of salmon (or four 4oz filets), skin removed
· 2 cedar plank boards (7″x12″)
· 1 lemon, sliced
Honey Garlic Sauce:
· 4 garlic cloves, minced
· 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
· 2 tablespoons honey
· 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
· 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
· salt and pepper to season
· 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
1. Soak cedar plank in water for at least 30 minutes.
2. In the meantime, to a small bowl add garlic cloves, dijon mustard, honey, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, salt, pepper and melted better. Stir to combine.
3. Preheat grill half of the grill to medium high heat, about 375-400°F.
4. Place salmon skin side down, with skin removed, on cedar plank. Season with honey garlic sauce. Top each salmon filet with two slices of lemon.
5. Put cedar plank salmon over indirect heat side of grill and cover. Grill for 20-25 minutes, until salmon becomes flaky or until thickest part of salmon reaches 135°F.
6. Remove from grill and serve.