· ¼ cup granulated sugar
· 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
· 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 7 cups 1/2-inch fresh or frozen peach slices (8 peaches about 3-1/2 lb.), or 1/2-inch cooking apples, such as Granny Smith
· 2 tablespoons honey
· ⅔ cup coarsely crushed graham crackers (5 squares)
· ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
· ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
· 2 tablespoons rolled oats
· ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
· ⅓ cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For filling, in a bowl stir together granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add peaches; toss to coat. Spread in 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Drizzle honey over peaches; set aside.
2. For topping, in a bowl stir together crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, rolled oats, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping evenly over the peach mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.