· 6 boneless pork chops
· 1 tsp. salt and more for seasoning pork
· Freshly ground pepper to taste
· 1/2 cup flour
· 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
· 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
· Canola Oil
· Lemon wedges
1. With a meat mallet pound the pork chops between two pieces of wax paper until they are 1/4" thick. Lightly season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Prepare a large saute pan with a generous amount of oil, enough so that the schnitzel will float slightly. Heat to about 350-375F but not smoking.
3. Meanwhile, place the flour, with 1 tsp. salt, the eggs and the bread crumbs into 3 bowls. Dip the pork into the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs and immediately fry. Do three at a time and then repeat. Turning to brown on both sides, about 3-4 min per side. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and salt. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and parsley.